My Rewards Credits was declined.
Stores usually decline Rewards Credits for 11 reasons, with the most common reasons being:
- Another link was clicked on immediately before purchase
- Coupons from outside of your Rewards Credits website were used
- Cookies were blocked by anti-virus software.
- Your cookies were turned off or being blocked by software like AdBlock or Anti-Virus programs.
- You entered a coupon code not found on/or associated with Shopping Rewards during the checkout process for the merchant.
- You cancelled or returned the order.
- You used a discount offer not offered by Shopping Rewards.
- You placed the order offline by calling the merchant.
- You purchased a gift card or gift certificate.
- You bought an item that did not qualify for Rewards Credits.
- The terms of the offer were not met. Please check the Rewards Credits guidelines of each merchant.
- You purchased an item online, but picked the order up in store. If we have not expressly noted that you can earn Rewards Credits rewards in the Rewards Credits guidelines for the merchant, you will not earn Rewards Credits for your purchase.
- You purchased prescription medications. Prescription medications (for humans & pets) are not eligible for Rewards Credits.
- You purchased a gaming system. Most merchants do not pay Rewards Credits on gaming systems. Please check merchant guidelines.